Are you looking for objective feedback on your manuscript from a publishing professional? If you are an author looking for help publishing a children’s book, we can help.
We are publishers. We know how to publish children’s books and are well-versed in the book development process which includes:
- Editing manuscripts
- Obtaining ISBNs
- Finding an Illustrator
- Finding a Printer
- Setting the Book’s Retail Price
- Obtaining a Library of Congress Preassigned Control Number (PCN)
- Preparing A Manuscript for Publication as a Self Publisher
- Determining Book Trim Size
- Book Format and Binding Options
- Using the Printer’s Templates
- Developing Front Matter
- Laying out the Text Block
- Including Illustrations
- Developing Back Matter
- Designing the Cover
- Finalizing the Book for Submission to the Printer
- Copyrighting Your Book
We provide a professional evaluation of your manuscript with feedback on how to find a publisher for your particular story, marketing ideas to help you snag a publisher’s interest, and copyediting to strengthen the presentation of your manuscript.
Our schedule allows us to do a limited number of author consultations each year on a first-come, first-serve basis. You could be one of the authors who benefits from our valuable insights into publishing.
Contact us today to set up your Author Consultation. For a nominal fee, we will provide a personal and frank review of your manuscript. Please e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Do not send your manuscript at this point - we'll let you know when to do so.